So, I started this blog to keep family and friends up to speed on what we are doing down here in Guatemala. First thing you should know is that I hate, hate, hate to write. That being said, I will try to post stuff frequently, but I may get Chris and the boys to help alot. Also, this will take some getting used to because I know absolutely nothing about blogging. Feel free to help if you have any suggestions.
We came to Guatemala in January to work as the host family for Living Water International. We take care of the teams from the states and Canada when they come down to drill water wells for communities that do not have clean drinking water. Jacob, especially, takes this job very seriously. We plan to be here 5 or 6 years, but we will see what God has planned for us. In the meantime, I will try to keep you guys updated on the many adventures of living in a 3rd world country! Please keep us in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am SO excited that you have started this! Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being my first follower!! ;) We will see how it goes. Maybe my parents will keep up a little more. They aren't big on FB.
ReplyDeleteI am excited about this but does something notify me when there is a new entry or do I just check it? Sure love you and your family
ReplyDeleteVery cool. Looking forward to following your blog.
ReplyDeleteSharon, I don't know, so I will post it on FB so you will know when there is something new! Love you!
ReplyDelete